The BlueCard Skills Training Passport System (BlueCard) has been designed in response to the challenges faced by industry in incorporating national competency standards within
the Transport and Logistics industry.
The Transport & Logistics industry BlueCard is:
- a minimum entry level, work health and safety (WHS) training course designed to promote awareness and understanding of basic safety needs and procedures
- designed to develop and maintain consistent safety standards for the transport and logistics industry
- endorsed by industry representatives and stakeholders who aim to develop best practice
- recorded on TEACHO’s national database
- the foundation for a skills passport that allows evidence of additional skills and qualifications to be verified.
To get a BlueCard:
You need to undertake a BlueCard training course in the latest transport and logistics industry WHS competency, offered by one of our endorsed training providers:
- Find a training provider by searching the list on this website. BlueCard training is delivered face to face or on-line
- Check training availability with your preferred provider. There will be a training provider course fee. A separate BlueCard fee (currently $55) will also be charged
- The training provider will forward your details to TEACHO so your BlueCard can be issued. All new BlueCards will be in digital format.
BlueCards are valid for five (5) years from the month of issue.
PO Box A969
Sydney South NSW 1235
(02) 8288 9022